What is Plant-based Fitness?
What is plant-based fitness?
It’s as simple as leading an active life while using plants to fuel our energy instead of animals.
At JustFit we embody this lifestyle by fueling our bodies with nutritious foods from the earth. JustFit is here to help you achieve your health goals while also bettering the earth.
- Gain muscle and lose fat with plant protein 1
- Reap the benefits of eating an abundance of organic plant foods that are full of antioxidants, nutrients, and even protein!
- Avoid carcinogens, chemicals, and harmful hormones found in animal foods that lead to health issues and sometimes weight gain
- You may prevent cancer and diseases 2
- Improve your health by eating more nutrient-dense foods
- Learn how to prepare and enjoy delicious plant food as an alternative to animal foods
- Save the planet, the animals, and your health! 3
If you aim to elevate your life by improving your health, the health of the planet, and the life of millions of animals, a plant-based lifestyle may be just what you are looking for.
Whatever your reason for pursuing a plant-based lifestyle, you came to the right place! I enjoy working with people that want to better themselves and the planet. I am a certified personal trainer and I want to help you reach your health and fitness goals. I encourage plant-based nutrition, not only because I am passionate about it, but because you can achieve results by living a plant-based lifestyle. Together, we can make a difference in ourselves and our planet!
Check out my plant-based FAQ page to learn why fitness and plants go hand in hand!
If you are interested in pushing yourself further with plant-based fitness and want some guidance, visit my contact page to message me or sign up for a free consultation. I offer one-on-one training for those in Pasadena and surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods as well as online training for clients located outside of this area.